Terms of Service
Version: 1.1, 22.03.2018
Registration at RUNALYZE
- his username,
- a password
- and the e-mail address.
The data entered during registration will be used for the purpose of using the offer. Users can be informed by e-mail about information relevant to offers or registration, such as changes to the scope of offers or technical circumstances. The data collected can be seen in the input mask during registration. This includes username, name & e-mail address for the online version of Runalyze.
There is no entitlement to membership.
You must be at least 16 years old to register at RUNALYZE
Limitation of liability
- RUNALYZE does not assume any liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of contents.
- In the case of advertisements and their content, the advertiser alone is responsible for the content.
- Despite the utmost care, uninterrupted operation of RUNALYZE cannot be guaranteed. Any liability for this is expressly excluded.
- RUNALYZE is not liable for data loss by users.
Duties of the user
- The user undertakes vis-à-vis RUNALYZE not to publish any content that offends against morality or applicable law.
- The user undertakes to publish only correct and deception-free content in RUNALYZE.
Termination of a user relationship
- The user can properly delete his account at any time in his account settings.
- When an account is deleted, all personal data is removed from the database. For security reasons, this account data only ages after 30 days from all data backups and is only then finally deleted.
- RUNALYZE reserves the right to exclude the user from the platform in the event of a violation of the user's obligations or other gross violations.
Amendments or termination of offers
RUNALYZE is entitled to make changes to the offer of its service at any time.
RUNALYZE is entitled to terminate the service between the user with a period of compliance of 4 weeks.
Right of modification
RUNALYZE reserves the right to make changes to these Terms of Service. We will inform users in good time of any changes to the terms of service.